Friday 23 October 2015

Ana Diets

So for today's blog post I'm going to be giving you useful 'Ana diets' I'll also be inserting an image of the calorie intake allowed so you can just screenshot and follow. 

1) The ABC Diet - I think most people know about this diet and it has some AMAZING results. 


It's crucial you know that after day 50 you HAVE to slowly return back to a normal diet, because if you jump straight in to eating normal and binging you will gain all the weight back! 


2) The 2468 Diet - I haven't heard of any reviews for this one, I don't think it's as popular as the ABC Diet but is probably a lot easier if you haven't dieted before. 


3) The Laurifel Diet 


4) Alice's Diet - easy to follow, quite low calorie intake although there's no fast days, so if you can't fast then this is the one for you. 



5) Jade's Two Week Slim Down Diet


Hope these diets help you! I'll be trying these diets out some time so expect a blog post on a review of it. It will include before and after pictures and also what I thought about the diet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment