Monday 26 October 2015

Update About my Blog

hey everyone, it's me again. No shock there. I feel like I've been posting loads, although i said I'll be posting daily and i haven't it still feels like i'm non-stop posting.

Anyway, i feel like this blog isn't really what i said it would be, i said that what i'll be posting will be tips, ways to eat less out in restaurants, workouts, diets, you name it. And although I've done some of these things i feel like some of my posts don't help as much as they should, however i really like my blog the way it is. I like how i can let out all my emotions but i also like how i can help some of you guys out.
I've only had this blog a few days now and it already has 100+ views which to me is pretty damn amazing, i didn't expect anyone to read my blog posts. So you must be liking it. If anyone wants to start a blog you honestly should, we can follow each other (as i have 0 followers) and comment on each other's blogs etc.

i will be making a new blog post tonight as there is some things i would like to get off my chest, but i just wanted to tell you guys this. if you would like me to start uploading more posts that would benefit you guys please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment