Saturday 24 October 2015

Food Diary

So today I managed to eat very little, but the things I ate had high calories. Which makes me feel so sick and disgusting. I'm such a failure, if I want to look like a thinspo then I need to start fucking acting like it, I'm sick of how fat and greedy I am. 

Anyway, so this morning:
I had a bowl of cereal (frostedshreddies & milk) 

I didn't have any lunch but me and my mum went to a coffee shop, there I had a milkshake but absolutely hated it because the after taste tasted like coffee so I threw it in the bin. 

I also bought myself a brownie and only has about 1/4 of it so all in all, not that bad but I could've done SO much better. 

Also to top it off I'm having a Chinese takeaway "YAY" not 😒
God knows how many calories but save to say id much rather not know. I'm not going to eat the whole thing, I'll just lie and say I'm full up or I feel sick. 

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day, I'm starting the ABC Diet on Monday so hopefully I can lose a lot of weight doing that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment