Thursday 29 October 2015

self image

I've just been absolutely hating myself recently, the way i look, my body, my appearance etc. I just hate all of it!

I wish i was pretty and skinny then i would be happy, i wouldn't be depressed and be dwelling over my body image and looks. I'd actually have some confidence, if only.

My skin is just so horrible and the moment and people don't realise how self-conscious it makes me at all, i absolutely hate it, it makes me feel so uncomfortable and gross. I hate it so much, i'd do anything to have clear skin.

I look obese, all the damn time. I'm so fat and revolting. People must look at me and think "damn that girl needs to stop eating before she explodes" Whenever i look at myself in the mirror i can't stand my reflection, all i see is fat and i despise it. Like i can't even put into words how it makes me feel. I can't put into words how all of this makes me feel. I just fucking hate it so much, it makes me feel worthless and unwanted. Everyone hates me because of it. It's not fair, it makes me so fucking angry.


i'm ugly
i'm fat
i'm worthless
i'm unwanted
i'm an 'emo'
i have no friends
i'm useless
i'm obese
i'm revolting
i'm everything a girl wishes she is not.


going offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment